Please call or email for up-to-date pricing that includes applicable sales tax, freight, crating, installation and lead times at 386-698-4414 or email us at Orders@MelRay.com.
Screen reclaiming is no longer the worst job in screen printing! Autoblaster/ARS is a tool that provides perfect screen reclaim results with every screen reclaimed. Automate screen reclaiming, reduce employee exposure to overspray and chemicals with the affordable Autoblaster/ARS! Goals in design of the Autoblaster/ARS were to eliminate hand held pressure washers that place operators in an environment where chemical and overspray is considered hazardous, and to eliminate operator fatigue and inconsistency in screen reclaim quality. Autoblaster/ARS is a tool that provides consistent results with every screen reclaimed!
Typical steps For Reclaim Process:
1. Card excess ink at press, remove tape from frames
2. Apply emulsion remover and allow to dwell for 30 seconds
3. Place screen on conveyor, run through Autoblaster/ARS
4. Inspect screen; if there is a ghost image in screen, continue
5. Apply liquid ghost image remover, brush on ink well side of screen and allow to dwell
6. Place screen on conveyor, run through Autoblaster/ARS This reclaim process removes ink and emulsion as a semi solid. A stainless steel sump box and pump sitting under Autoblaster/ARS drain automatically pumps collected reclaim water to your discharge point.
We also provide 2 options for solids filtration with the following suggestions: 1- 20 screens per day - CFS3 manual solids filter system 1-100’s of screens per day - CMAFU-2 automatic solid filtration system